· NIC Certified
· Certified member of Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID).
· Certified member of Potomac Chapter-Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (PCRID)
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
B.A, Business Administration, Strayer University- Summa Cum Laude
A.A.S, American Sign Language Interpreting, Community College of Baltimore County- Catonsville
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
· Interpret in secure locations for cleared government assignments.
· Extensive background in government setting.
· Interpreted on the GAO interpreting team as a permanent on-call.
· Interpreting experience for the following government agencies ongoing: DHS, USDA, DOVA, DOT, and USAID.
· Interpret for local colleges and universities.
Extensive medical interpreting throughout area hospitals and doctor offices.
Miss Greenbelt Scholarship Pageant, Interpret Pro Bono for the 3-day pageant for past 2 years.
Student volunteer for PCRID conference in 2006, Assisted throughout conference.